What is the Heartsaver program?
Our Heartsaver team at Johns Hopkins Aramco Healthcare (JHAH) teaches cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR), first aid and the use of automated external defibrillators (AEDs), to inspire you to save lives and be part of the emergency network.
Modules and sign-up information
- Heartsaver CPR, First Aid & AED Training (Arabic & English)
- Heartsaver CPR, First Aid & AED Training for Women (Arabic & English)
- Heartsaver Instructor Training Program (ITP)
- Heartsaver Instructor Training Program (ITP) Re-certification (for qualified instructors)
- Workplace AED Assessment, Installation & Drill
- Heartsaver Program Awareness Presentations
- Heartsaver Workplace/Community Outreach Activity
All Heartsaver classes run most days of the week from 7:30 a.m - 3:30 p.m.
Instructor Training class:
- Phase I is five days; from 7:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
- Phase II is arranged at the candidate’s work location. The candidate instructor will conduct a Heartsaver course and be evaluated by the Heartsaver Faculty Instructor, utilizing an Instructor Monitoring form. After passing the evaluation requirements, the candidate instructor is issued an instructor card by the JHAH Heartsaver Training Site
Heartsaver training is available to Saudi Aramco employees and their eligible dependents who are 18 years old and above, as well as non-clinical JHAH employees.
The Instructor Training Program is offered to interested organizations that show a high demand for Heartsaver training.
The JHAH Heartsaver Training Site offers organizations the opportunity to certify candidates as Heartsaver instructors, in order to train the staff of their department.
Please note: To take part in the Heartsaver Instructor Training Program, you must be aged under 45, bilingual and be a certified trainer.
Find out how this program helped save a life